Our top priority is the quality of your plant environment. Whether you are looking for a Coldframe, High Tunnel, Freestanding Greenhouse, or a Venlo, Curved Glass or Poly Covered Gutter Connected structure, when designing a greenhouse structure we start with the end result in mind: A Quality Commercial Greenhouse Environment.
The ultimate growing environment.
- Quality growing environment with high light levels
- Continuous double ridge vents for up to 50% roof ventilation
- Designed to virtually eliminate condensation drip
- Strong, heavy hot dipped galvanized steel frame for superior protection against corrosion
- Built-in condensation tracks and glazing bars to direct condensation outside
- Can also be glazed with 8mm PCSS or 8mm acrylic
- Standard widths: 16', 18', 21', 24', 27' 6", (32', 36', 42', 48' - Widespan)
- Typical under gutter heights are 14' - 24'
- Continuous double ridge vents
- Arches on 4' Centers
- Hot dipped galvanized gutters
- Posts are rated for 55,000 psi tensile strength
- Oval arches
- Post spacing on 12' Centers
- Trusses are hot dipped galvanized after fabrication
- 3mm & 4mm tempered glass, 8mm PCSS or 8mm acrylic
- Swaged gutter connection
- Full set of construction blueprints and material list breakdown for construction