Discover the Tasco Dome experience! Tasco Dome is a world-class leader in fabric covered buildings. For materials storage, warehousing, protecting valuable equipment, expanding your company's workspace and more, the applications for Tasco Dome fabric covered buildings are truly limitless.
Fabric-covered buildings are highly durable and easy-to-build. Ideal for various types of crops, this greenhouse structure for sale provides high usability and strength.
- Simple in design for ease of construction, yet engineered for unmatched strength and usability
- Trusses are manufactured from square tube top and bottom cords and tied together with solid webbing
- Trusses are hot-dip galvanized after manufacturing for superior corrosion resistance
- Covered with 12.1oz/yard fabric these structures are built to last
- Fabric Covered Freestanding widths: 24’, 27’, 30’, 31’, and 35’
- Tasco Dome widths: 30’, 35’, 40’, 50’, 65’, 70’, and 80’
- Built on customer supplied wall or steel leg stands
- Full set of construction blueprints and material list breakdown for construction
- Hot Dipped Galvanized steel
- Available as a connection of two buildings with different gutter heights
- Ease of Construction
- Delivered Worldwide