Aluminum Rolling Benches / Growing Tables for Commercial Marijuana
GGS rolling benches / growing tables are highly recommended for any commercial cannabis grow operation. They provide up to 50% more plant space by eliminating the need for a dedicated aisle. With a crop as valuable as marijuana, this directly equates to much higher profits and maximum space efficiency. GGS rolling benches now feature an all-aluminum frame for superior corrosion protection. They are also extremely durable, and are custom built for your cannabis grow facility.
- Marijuana benches/tables can either be stationary or rolling
- Can be fabricated in expanded metal covering, ebb and flood trays, or irrigation troughs
- The cannabis bench assembly is designed for easy installation
- The snap-together aluminum profiles and factory welded stands make your job easier
NEW BENCH CORNERS
- Friction fit, plastic corners
- Slide in place
- Smooth rounded corners for snag free workspace
- Upgrade your current GGS benches with our retrofit kits. Now available
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to install
- Aluminum extruded sides and ends
- Rounded corners
- Aluminum cross members
- Snap-together fittings
- All-aluminum frame
- Threaded rods for adjustment up to 4"
- Top quality plastic or aluminum flood trays
- 13 gauge expanded metal bench tops
- 2" diameter rolling tubes
- Horizontal trellis bracing
- Stability for grow net supports
- Ability to add light supports
- Custom length and width
Why Do Our Customers Use Metal Rolling Benches?Request A Quote!
Introducing Our Grow Net Support Systems
Commercial crop production can be an ongoing balance between growing leaf or stem, and flower or fruit. To complement our highly space efficient rolling benches, GGS has developed an all aluminum grow net support system that is durable and easy to install.
Key product features:
- Supports maturing plants through top heavy growth, minimizing the risk of stem damage
- Durable and easy to install
- Brackets clip into place on the side rail of your benches
- Netting easily attached by stretching over the tube support or secured using ties
Grow Light Support System for Rolling Benches, Growing Tables
Contact Us Now!
Download Our Brochure
What our customers say:
Quality Counts. With GGS Low Profile Greenhouses, I'm building for my grandchildren's future.
Leo Reus, Balfour Greenhouses, Fenwick, Ontario.