- Crops in vegetative stage growth can be grown in the same greenhouse as those in flowering stage growth by creating ‘blackout zones’ within the same greenhouse
- Offers growers greater flexibility when staging their crop cycles
- Protect crops from light contamination from neighbors, street lights, etc
- Reduce the amount of supplemental light reflecting out of the greenhouse at night
- Curtains provide simplicity, ease of installation, and are easily maintained
- Fabrics offered in varying levels of light transmission and insulation properties
- Offer daylight control and additional energy savings
- Rolling Screens provide energy management and blackout for sidewalls
- Rolling Screen is mounted with the aluminum side out, preventing unwanted sunlight and heat from entering the greenhouse
- High quality aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic materials
- T & O aluminum screen profile to which the screen cloth is fixed with stainless steel fitting materials
- The shade cloth is held in place by glass clear polyester cord
- A wide variety of shade percentages to choose from
- Various fabrics are available with energy savings up to 72%
- Push Pull System
Whether it's a new greenhouse project or retrofitting your existing range, GGS shade, blackout, and energy systems can fit most every imaginable installation. The benefits of GGS curtains are simplicity in design, ease of installation and easily maintained. Bundles retract to 10 cm, allowing maximum possible light when open.
More and more growers are opting for GGS Shade Systems even in poly houses. As energy costs rise, the value of a good shade/energy system increases. Heat and light are managed while preventing condensation and air leakage. Energy savings are maximized and the environment for healthy plants is improved. Add Blackout Screens for daylight control and additional energy savings. This screen is available with a white underside to measure the light level when supplemental lighting is used beneath the screens.
Don't forget Rolling Screens, which provide energy management and blackout for sidewalls. The screen is mounted with the aluminum side out, preventing unwanted sunlight and heat from entering the greenhouse. Screens with both sides white are perfect for interior sidewall divisions. Whatever your needs, GGS will work with you.
What our customers say:
"Quality Counts. With GGS Low Profile Greenhouses, I'm building for my grandchildren's future."
Leo Reus, Balfour Greenhouses, Fenwick, Ontario.
Light Level Control
Outdoor Shade Structures