Our top priority is the quality of your plant environment. At GGS Structures, we are commercial greenhouse builders and designers with the end result in mind: A Quality Commercial Greenhouse Environment. We offer the highest-quality structures, including Cold Frame, High Tunnel, Freestanding Greenhouse, Venlo-Style Greenhouses, Wide-Span Greenhouses, Curved Glass Greenhouses for sale, and Poly Covered Greenhouses with Gutters.
Quality Greenhouses by a Reliable Commercial Greenhouse Manufacturer
Wide-span greenhouses feature a large-scale design, a popular choice for Garden Centers, Shipping, and Warehousing applications. Our commercial greenhouse company provides this design which is ideal for produce-growing facilities since it maximizes floor space. Moreover, it also eliminates the center row of posts of traditional structures for more room.
Discover the Added Flexibility of Wide-Span Greenhouses
This greenhouse structure is suited for multiple uses and greater floor space maximization, especially with no center posts to impede movement. For added flexibility in laying out floor space, our commercial greenhouse manufacturers offer this design, which is extremely popular in Garden Centers, Shipment, and Warehousing facilities.
Those using rolling benches for their crops gain more growth room, and it's easy to expand growing areas without giving up ventilation. The gutter trusses can also double as supports for basket lines, irrigation, and automated basket systems. With this structure, our commercial greenhouse manufacturers also offer boom irrigation solutions for growers, cutting your boom investment in half.
GGS Structures is a commercial greenhouse company that combines traditional design ideas with innovations to build custom large-scale greenhouses. Our wide-span greenhouse structures meet every indoor produce growing facility’s space, production, and environmental needs.
About Our Wide-Span Greenhouse Design
- Ideal for a header house, a retail area, or a growing greenhouse
- Eliminates the center row of posts for more room to maneuver
- Twin peaks and a floating gutter for increasing the growing area without sacrificing ventilation
- Extra heavy trusses which support the center gutter are ideal for hanging basket lines, tying crop lines, supporting automated basket systems, and boom irrigation
- Reduces the number of booms needed
- More growing square feet are available if using rolling benches
- Widths available: 32’, 36’, 42’, 48’)
- Heavy trusses to support floating gutters
- Typical under-gutter heights are 14' - 24'
- Posts are rated 55,000 psi tensile strength
- Galvanized gutters for superior protection against corrosion
- Oval arches
- Post spacing on 12' Centers
- Trusses are hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication
- Full set of construction blueprints & material list breakdown for construction